We are over-joyed that you have found our Youth Ministry page here at St. Paul's. The Youth Ministry at St. Paul's serves parents and students in grades 6 through 12. Sunday night gatherings, Wednesday night gatherings, special activities and events shepherd there students through teaching, worship, and small group interaction. Through everything we do, we seek to point students to Jesus and an ever-increasing delight and maturity in him.
Weekly Programming (September-May)
- Middle School Youth Group meets on Sunday Nights starting at 5:00 pm
- Senior High Youth Group meets on Wednesday Nights starting at 7:00 pm
*The groups meet in our children/youth building second floor on the campus of St. Paul's
Special Activities and Events
- Senior Night--Wednesday, May 24th
- Last Night of Middle School Youth Group--Sunday, May 21st
Questions about the events contact Korey Kincaid, Director of Youth Ministries.
How Can I Volunteer?
Below you will find ways you can serve and get involved in the Student Ministry of St. Paul's. We know that God will continue to bless St. Paul's with committed adults who are giving themselves to minister to students in this place!
Click on the one that you are most interested in!
- Application_for_the_Rites_of_Confirmation.pdf (Acrobat, 142.1 KB)